Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions.
The Malt Kiln Ltd
17-18 High Street
Registered at Companies House Scotland SC261 606
All prices shown on Malt Kiln Gifts online are inclusive of VAT.
We accept payment in funds sterling only, by credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
We use Worldpay Secure Payment Gateway to process payments and we do not hold any credit/debit card details.
ORDERS, CLICK & COLLECT, DELIVERY AND RETURNS
All orders are subject to availability. We will contact you to offer a refund or alternative should any items you order be out of stock.
Once payment is received, we will email an order confirmation. If you do not receive an order confirmation email please check your spam folder.
CLICK & COLLECT
If you choose the click and collect option, we aim to have your order ready for collection the next working day. We will email you to let you know when your order is ready for collection. If you do not receive an email please check your spam folder. You will need to bring a copy of your order confirmation with you when you collect your order.
We deliver to UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of sending your order confirmation. UK Orders over £70 are delivered free. Delivery on orders under £70 is charged at £3.95. Orders will be delivered by Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for service. Once items have been dispatched, we will email to let you know.
If you receive an item which is faulty or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.
We hope you will love your purchase however, if you are unhappy or dissatisfied with your goods, we will be happy to refund you providing you contact us within 7 days of receipt. We are unable to accept returns on certain products due to hygiene reasons, Please check the product description to see if an item is unsuitable for returns.
Items should then be returned within 21 days of receipt. Refunds will be provided only if the items being returned are unused, received in the original sealed packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
Please return your item to The Malt Kiln, 18 High Street, Haddington, East Lothian EH41 3ES, enclosing the original invoice.
You are responsible for paying all postage and packaging costs for returning non-faulty items. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage when returning an item. A refund will be issued after we have received your returned item. You will be refunded the cost of the returned product only and you will not receive a refund of the original postage costs.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address and phone number)
- Credit and Debit card details are not stored or accessible by us. We use Worldpay and Paypal to process our payments. You can find out more about how they store your information here (Worldpay – PayPal)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.